-Westland WHIRLWIND Mk I - SPECIAL HOBBY - 1/32

IPMS19

-Finished at last...........

-The photo which triggered my idea to add someting to the nice but too simple Special-Hobby product

Ac7RZv.png

PEeegW.jpg

-Flaps down....

VST52b.jpg

- The slot on the nose will find its explanation on the next photos

3RxfQA.jpg

EQPT7s.jpg

Wcwjbp.jpg

Y8QIYw.jpg

0F5ys6.jpg

Z2iIaS.jpg

2fSyHg.jpg

Kac3re.jpg

VaH0JN.jpg

C6w1TR.jpg

uyZPGj.jpg

• Like 10

• IPMS19 changed the title to -Westland WHIRLWIND Mk I - SPECIAL HOBBY - 1/32

- From the begining this model has been earmarked by problems and difficulties all along its building to the very end yesterday. I never spent so many time on the same kit. I began it at the end of February just after my Gladiator turned into Gauntlet.....

- Saturday taking the opportunty of a day without rain to hve the ritual photo session, but after a few shot the tail wheel broke, so back to the work table, yesterdy ,fine weather for photo at last, and post on B.M but mistkake unforgivable in the title and test and as apotheosis , I wanted it in R.F.I and I discover I had posted it in W.I.P

- So I rhink ou get the right to have more of the building sequencies to comply with the W.I.P;  First, the very well furnihed cockpit  which render the recourse of A.M kits unuseful

EYh3U0.jpg

eN8Y5B.jpg

To continue with the most spectacular  gun compartment

zB3fPu.jpg

0ieGdi.jpg

kq4hua.jpg

-The gun ammo drums were made in casted resin afer a makeshift master. I have other  photos of the finished model in R.F.I

• Like 3

Lovely work! I built the 1:48 Trumpeter kit a couple of years ago (with many corrections!) Would love to have a go at this kit...

• Thanks 1