Dark mode available ?

@BozothenutterIf you are talking about the background, then yeas. Just logged in using my I-phone and it showed a black background. I went to the setting or on my phone was a triple horizontal bar and turned the dark mode off. As soon as I did that a white background came up. Hope this is what your talking about.

All The Best,

Ron VanDerwarker

Edited by f111guru
spelling duh
  • Thanks 1

I would very much appreciate a Dark Mode for PC based browsers if possible.  Is such a thing available?  I've had a good hunt around the site and can't find one.

1 hour ago, Neddy said:

I would very much appreciate a Dark Mode for PC based browsers if possible.  Is such a thing available?  I've had a good hunt around the site and can't find one.

You can switch between light and dark in Firefox (settings/themes) and Edge (settings/appearance), I would imagine other browsers have a similar function in their settings.

I already use the Firefox dark theme but it has no effect on this website unfortunately.  Until the cataracts are fixed (4-6 weeks away currently) for some reason it's a lot easier to read white text on a dark background than black text on a white one.

• Sad 1

That's a browser function that you can add by downloading a WebExtension for Firefox.  I found one after a quick Google:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/dark-mode-webextension/

I should imagine you can get one for all the major browsers if the function isn't built in.  Have a Google.