RAF BE.2c Lukgraph 1/32 WiP

Xmald

I guess it comes as no surprise that I've started with the cockpit. I simply love the wicker seats which come with the kit I think they look superb. Everything falls in its place without any problems so far.
LQkCKB6.jpg
44iMeBP.jpg
SHRHPk6.jpg
GXmANbI.jpg
5rQej9l.jpg

• Like 15

I’ve held off buying this as I was not sure about the resin printing..ie lines etc especially the pictures of the engine.. any comments? 

What you have done so far looks fabulous.

11 hours ago, viper-30 said:

I’ve held off buying this as I was not sure about the resin printing..ie lines etc especially the pictures of the engine.. any comments? 

What you have done so far looks fabulous.

The 3D printed parts need some refining before painting but nothing some primer and delicate sanding could cope with.

• Like 1

The cockpit is almost ready. Time to glue the fuselage halves together. I must say that I was trully amazed by the kit's seatbelts. The metal is really thin and very easy to shape. 
I've also painted the 3D-printed engine.
wOlqgwU.jpg
YLGKhXh.jpg
xVYAo1Y.jpg
dRZ1ryl.jpg
BvQpu3q.jpg

• Like 3

Mine just arrived in the mail, it’s taking a fair amount of willpower not to jump right in and follow you. But I have a firm rule, one WnW or Lukgraph at a time, and I have an AEG on the go!

• 1 month later...

The fuselage halves are glued together and painted. Now it's time to work on some minor details and paint the wings. The model comes together pretty nicely. The decals (roundels) are super-easy to work with. They work like a charm.

2eUtVg1.jpg
0kPue2A.jpg
TMTITP9.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

RAF BE2C 1/32 Lukgraph WiP 4
The fuselage halves received the undercarriage legs and the stabiliser fin. I've also painted the wings trying to replicate the tranluscency effect. I will certainly weather them with both crayons and oil paints. More to come soon.
All roundels are the kit's decals.
jvn7dUw.jpg
l02xwSa.jpg
2bQy3oH.jpg
7apL0kh.jpg
MUUr8I0.jpg

• Like 1

RAF BE2C 1/32 Lukgraph WiP 5
I've added some rigging and the fuselage details. 
The kit comes toghether like a charm so far. The next step will be adding the wings.

XbC1ANc.jpg
Vny9P3T.jpg
Y3k9VaB.jpg

• Like 1