Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Xmald

Members
  • Content Count

    149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

973 Excellent

About Xmald

  • Rank
    New Member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://www.facebook.com/Xmald-Models-139116890027778/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Poland

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The cockpit interior section of the Taube is almost completed. I still need to add the interior rigging on the both fuselage halves.
  2. As far as I know the blue was forward during the WWI.
  3. Definitely one of the most challanging projects ever. The hardest part was keeping the dihedral of the upper wing and the proper geometry. Anyway, I`m extremely happy it`s finished.
  4. I carried on with the cockpit. I`ve finished the instrument panel along with the firewall. I`ve replaced the starting magneto with the resin one by Taurus Models. The seats have been painted as well. Finally, before I could proceed with the assembly, I`ve prepared the rudder pedals, the main petrol tank and the control column.
  5. The woodgrain has been painted using the watercolour crayons, both clear orange and yellow as well as the oils. I`ve also sprayed and weathered the engine firewall. (Ammo`s effects).
  6. I started with painting the fuselage CDL bits. I`ve sprayed them with XF-57 mixed with brown and white, in order to make them less uniform. I`ve also tried something new - I wanted to give the texture to the painted CDL, so using the crayons I`ve simulated the fabric weave.
  7. Handley Page 0/400 Copper State Models 1/48 Update #10 I`ve fixed the upper wing and started the rigging of the main wings. It started to look like an aircraft...
  8. The rigging of the tail section is completed - bloody hell of that thing had used drugs - that`s for sure... I`ve also applied the decals and painted the roundels using the masks provided with the kit. Another challenge lies ahead - the upper wing...
  9. So after a few other projects I have returned to building the Bloody Paralyser. I`ve assembled the tail section and attached the wings. I have also tried the stencils by Jarek RydzyƄski to make the PC10 a little bit more interersting. I must admit - it`s huuuuuge, yep. I think I`m done with the most tricky part of the build - the undercarriage and the engine nacelles. Frankly speaking I thought it would be really hard to keep the geometry right but I think it turned out quite acceptable. In the meantime I`ve applied some weathering too.
  10. Thanks for your kind words and all the feedback you have provided me with. I`ll try to fix some of the things you`ve mentioned. In the meantime the Ronson received the base:
  11. Thanks to Marcin Ciepierski - Arma Hobby I`ve got the model of the most beautiful Polish aircraft - PZL P.8. Bulding it was a really pleasant experience. Painted with AK Extreme Metal.
×
×
  • Create New...