PK-605 : Handley Page Heyford Mk. I/II/III (1980/1981)

Very, very nice !  From a couple of years I am already sure about doing yellow Heyford, your build tempting me to start right now! :)

Chris ( @dogsbody ) , thanks for the clarification of the lack of fin flash on inner sided of fins. On Lancaster, Halifax or even early - on  Hampden or Whitley I think the fin flashes were on both sides always, now on RFI there is a Harrow with similar only external surfaces fin flashes. What was the rule? - or it was just a mistake of interpretation of rule right after it was introduced?  

Regards

J-W

• Like 2

Thank you for the positive comments. I need to give the plane the once over to check for defects and then I'll call it done.

I'll have to look in the stash and see what other Matchbox plastic I have. I know I have 2 more.... Another beast - the Stranraer and the much smaller Heinkel He 270, 

• Like 3

On 2/2/2022 at 6:27 PM, Richard Tucker said:

Thank you for the positive comments. I need to give the plane the once over to check for defects and then I'll call it done.

I'll have to look in the stash and see what other Matchbox plastic I have. I know I have 2 more.... Another beast - the Stranraer and the much smaller Heinkel He 270, 

Glad to hear you’re planning to stick around a little longer Richard. We’ve still got months to go and many more great kits to add. 

Cheers.. Dave

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...