1/35 Tamiya Matilda

Some more photos. Have painted the tools & spare track. Need to fix a few painting casualties then she is done

49933669353_37b3cf445c_b.jpg

49934185201_78dcc8a7e0_b.jpg

49933669108_f00ee59f31_b.jpg

49934185036_79da7fb576_b.jpg

• Like 5

Nice work Rob. A bit heavy weathering for my taste, but of course this does not mean it's wrong. Africa is quite abrasive environment, so if she survived for a few months she would definitely look like this.

The only suggestion  that I have is that maybe you should add a little more dust, cause it's too clean for this amount of wear.

Cheers,

Nenad

Edited by Nenad Ilijic
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackMax12 said:

Another nice job and I like the chipping, looks like it ran through a bramble patch and got scratched up, haha.

That's a different camo scheme, like it. 

Lloyd

Cheers Lloyd - camo scheme is just a standard Caunter scheme from North Africa

2 hours ago, Nenad Ilijic said:

Nice work Rob. A bit heavy weathering for my taste, but of course this does not mean it's wrong. Africa is quite abrasive environment, so if she survived for a few months she would definitely look like this.

The only suggestion  that I have is that maybe you should add a little more dust, cause it's too clean for this amount of wear.

Cheers,

Nenad

Thanks Nenad, yes I was worried it was too heavy on the weathering BUT it is growing on me. Yes I need to add more powders but that will be the very last step.