BWIA West Indies Project

evinX

Want to do the dioramas, but ive been thinking about display stands, i have a desktop l1011 i got back in 1997 and ive been thinking of making stands for these with BWIA and aircraft logos on them like the l1011 desktop. But not toally decided yet. Some palms alongside the models with a sunset wouldnt go a miss!

They look nuts Kevin, have you heard from Ben? He has been in hospital having an op on his mouth

Yup spoke to him the other day, hes been updating me, was going to get him to make me a LOT 767 but had to put if off, hes making my BWIA DASH 8 at the mo

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Welsh models 1/144 dash 8

We need to get Ben @ V1 on the forum, he makes decals to order, and not only that they are seriously accurate! i mean the JAL one world ones that cuprar got are the nuts peeps. Prices are very good to!

What's the Welsh one like? Cuprar told me the Air Canada ones were good so I got me a set for my A319 and they are absolutely beautiful! And yes I agree, we do need to get him on the forums!

Edited by Eren

So first ill start of with a big thanks to Welsh models, Twosix decals and V1 decals, amazed at the work tey have produced and words cant describe!

All the birds are due to be finished within the next couple of days ready for their photo shoots, while one of the tristars, the flapped one had some problems with the decals, they are way to big, had to cut windows out to make the cheatlines fit but other decals started playing up also so had to call it a day, the other tristar with the same decals fitted 100% spot on, im hoping welsh and twosix will sort me out with another set becuase id be devestated for the flapped tristar (the best and well detailed out of the lot) to not get finished, the tristar kits are by far the best ive ever built! IM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

Pics!

100_1799.jpg

100_1801.jpg

Ill save youuuu!

100_1792.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks fellow modellers! but its not done yet! welsh pulled through and sent me my replacement decals and the flapped tristar is due for delivery along with my BA 747-8F, so over the weekend or mid next week i shall have lots of pics for you all

Kev