Damian's Profiles: A pair of RAAF Kawasaki T-4's for you!

damian

I got a request on the What if board for a Portugese F-35. So here's two F-35As the first is rather standard and the second from the same squadron is in tiger meet colours seeing that 301 Esq is a full member of the NATO Tigers. I chose this squadron because the tiger scheme was good practice for some up coming projects.

F-35A310EsqPoAF.png

F-35A301EsqTiger.png

I hope you like 'em! And as always comments and crits are most welcomed!!!

D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!!

Mass Effect 2 has been keeping me away from my profiling, quite sorry about that!

To make up for it I present a trio of Greek F-35s for you!

1. 347M, this F-35 wears the SEA camo worn by the F-5s, F-4s and A-7s of the Greek Air Force:

F-35A347MHAF.png

2. 346M, in the Greek "Ghost" scheme showing the wear displayed on HAF F-4s and F-16s:

F-35A346MHAF.png

3. Fianlly a "special" scheme :) This F-35A's scheme is based off 336M's A-7K here:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Greece---Ai...495b8ae0d94a239

I just loved the all black scheme with the silver mountain, eagle and completley donkey kicking pirate!! I mean who doesn't love pirates! Now the result of a hand drawn eagle, mountain and pirate:

F-35A336Mspecial.png

Let me know what you think!

D

• 6 months later...
2. Flottile 11F '90s

A-4EFlottille11F.png

do you mind if I nick the camo scheme on this... building a WHIF MB-326 converted to electronic warfare (Argentine Navy) and like the dual-tone gray...... of course if you could see your way to profiling an MB-326 in Grey that would be even better ;-)

do you mind if I nick the camo scheme on this... building a WHIF MB-326 converted to electronic warfare (Argentine Navy) and like the dual-tone gray...... of course if you could see your way to profiling an MB-326 in Grey that would be even better ;-)

Seeing as I'm on a trainer kick at the moment the MB-326 is on the list for future subjects. so stay tuned!!!

D

Now on to what I've been up to of late! Well I was told on ARC that the RAAF briefly concidered the T-4 for their LIFT plane, but was quickly dumped from the list due to old feelings about the war. This was obviously a good excuse to for some RAAF love!!!

1. 76 Sqn, RAAF:

76SqnspecialRAAF.png

2. 79 Sqn, RAAF:

79SqnRAAF.png

I hope you like them! Comments and crits always welcomed!!

D

• 2 years later...

You have a very active imagination!! See you in WHIF II? I love this kind of thing.

There are some seriously tasty schemes there. My favourite is the Chilean Jag. Had they been able to afford them at the time Chile would have bought them. I'm guessing here but would have thought they would have been delivered in a similar scheme to those for Equador ie RAF delivery scheme.

Trevor

• 1 year later...