West ham united football club Boeing 737-800 in 1/144

Hi all, the tittle says it all. I'm I a west ham fan and always have been and my 7 year old is to. Tyler said " Daddy will you build me a west ham plane please" so how can I say no to him. I have 4 737-800's so I will use one of them. I sent Tod Anderson an email asking if he can help with this project for my son. The reply was send the pics. I got an email this morning with these. I will mess about with it and paint the fuse blue and the tail and engines claret.

What do you think???

5f2c6a9c.jpg

7a03fe1d.jpg

No jokes about the championship lol

That is so cool!

I gotta hide that from my step-lads - they will want one too! Will be even more costly for seperate Liverpool, Celtic and Newcastle B737's. Oh and SWMBO is an ardent 'Ammers fan!

I'd get a Swindon Town one but it would probably have to be a slightly wonky biplane! :crying:

Andy

how much are custom decals mate?

I've just paid $15 Inc shipping from the states for these. I have had a load of custom decals from Tod in the last 4 weeks and the most I have paid is $24 Inc shipping, not bad at all. When you think how much time goes into making them

very, very cool idea.

steve

(proud Irons fan these past 35 years!!)

Thanks, that's 2 of us on here lol

That is so cool!

I gotta hide that from my step-lads - they will want one too! Will be even more costly for seperate Liverpool, Celtic and Newcastle B737's. Oh and SWMBO is an ardent 'Ammers fan!

I'd get a Swindon Town one but it would probably have to be a slightly wonky biplane! :crying:

Andy

Lol