sniper and litening pods in 1/48

earlswain341

Following on from the last run of Raptor pods, I can now run off ten or so copies of the Litening and Sniper pods as promised. The last run made a profit which was donated to Help for Heroes and I propose doing the same on this batch. I have 10 spare so let me know who wants them. Thrown in will be a Tornado FLIR and Linescan pods so you Tonka fans can upgrade to GR4/4a. The whole package is a Fiver inc p+p. Please note as they are relatively small, there is little suface detail on the pods ie no panel lines, but the outline is there. The Litening pod may need tapering at the rear slightly with a file. I thought I had captured it but it hardly shows in resin.

Steve

Following on from the last run of Raptor pods, I can now run off ten or so copies of the Litening and Sniper pods as promised. The last run made a profit which was donated to Help for Heroes and I propose doing the same on this batch. I have 10 spare so let me know who wants them. Thrown in will be a Tornado FLIR and Linescan pods so you Tonka fans can upgrade to GR4/4a. The whole package is a Fiver inc p+p. Please note as they are relatively small, there is little suface detail on the pods ie no panel lines, but the outline is there. The Litening pod may need tapering at the rear slightly with a file. I thought I had captured it but it hardly shows in resin.

Steve

Put me in again please Steve