Zouki Mura modelling tools & SWS options

MarkTurner

I am trying to find a supplier in the EU or UK for these, they do an amazing little range of really cool Japanese tools ( I am a huge fan of Japanese craftmanship and engineering, also being a woodworker and collector of Nihonto ( samurai swords) plus some cool extras for their kits, but I have only ever seen the kits for sale in the UK.

Can you get the other stuff here or does it mean ordering from Japan? Thanks

I suspect that ZM are white-labelling DSPAIE tools, as there seems to be some very close resemblance between them.  You should definitely have a look at GodHand tools though.  The Airbrush Company import those to the UK, and they've got a growing range on offer that you can find here:

https://airbrushes.com/product_info.php?cPath=400_403_245_648&products_id=26442

I've linked direct to their Nipper 5.0, which is what I have, and I'm very fond of it.  I did a review here:

I'll be widening my range of Godhand stuff when I get time and funds available :)

Here's the full range they have on the site so far:

https://airbrushes.com/index.php?cPath=401_648

• Thanks 1

Thanks, there is some cool stuff in the link ( and a bewildering array of nippers...) but the ONE tool I was really interested in, the scraper, was not there......

24 minutes ago, MarkTurner said:

Thanks, there is some cool stuff in the link ( and a bewildering array of nippers...) but the ONE tool I was really interested in, the scraper, was not there......

What kind of scraper?  We reviewed one from Revell a few years back, IIRC.  I'll have a look for a link. :)

Here's the Revell scraper:

I have one, and I've got its lid taped in place, as it comes off very easily, and the tip is razor sharp.  I bled so you don't have to ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

I bled so you don't have to

Now you tell us 🩸

I have the Revell one, it's great although the ZM one looks even more lethal

13 hours ago, Mike said:

Here's the Revell scraper:

I have one, and I've got its lid taped in place, as it comes off very easily, and the tip is razor sharp.  I bled so you don't have to ;)

Yes its rally sharp, and yes ive stabbed myself with it