Namaste,from india

K0ala

Hello,fellow modelmakers,

I am a young modelmaker from India,ever since i was 9 or 8 i have always been interested in modelmaking,I started out this childhood Hobby with an airfix 1/72 harrier gr3,And ever since then i have been in love with model kits,

I have Always wanted to share my interests,but Nobody In My country seems to Take notice,And so after lurking here for a while, i finally decided to join.I am currently 18 doing my design course, in bangalore.

My favourite types of aircraft to build are ww2 prop planes

and The anime i love to watch is One piece,as evident by my username.

Most of my models are brush painted since i can't afford an airbrush.

Hope i can make your acquaintance :)

Edited by K0ala
  • Like 5

Gidday @K0ala, welcome aboard. I do basic model ships, but like you I paint them with a brush too. And like you I modeled alone, until I discovered model forums such as Britmodeller. I'm a bit older than you though, going on 67. You'll enjoy it here, most of us do. Good luck with your design course. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday @K0ala, welcome aboard. I do basic model ships, but like you I paint them with a brush too. And like you I modeled alone, until I discovered model forums such as Britmodeller. I'm a bit older than you though, going on 67. You'll enjoy it here, most of us do. Good luck with your design course. Regards, Jeff.

Thanks,jeff :)

Edited by K0ala

Welcome KOala, good to have you aboard. There's loads of help and inspiration around here. 

I suppose I'm a senior at 61 but, the age range is very wide and we're all here because we enjoy our hobby. 

Hi from the East Midlands of the UK. 

Watto. 👍

• 1 month later...