This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Bear Paw

Flight Deck for displaying a Vietnam Skyraider.

Hello, I would like some advice please. I am making a Tamiya 1/48 scale Skyraider and would like a to display it on a suitable deck section. Is there a suitable section that is available from a manufacturer or do I have to make one?  
I would appreciate any help on this subject. 

Thanks, Andrew. 

I think coastal craft do a section of US Navy carrier deck that might be suitable for your needs. I have used their products and can say that they are quality products indeed  :thumbsup:

Take a look at the Noy's Miniatures section on the Hannants website. 

Chris. 

16 hours ago, Dads203 said:

I think coastal craft do a section of US Navy carrier deck that might be suitable for your needs. I have used their products and can say that they are quality products indeed  :thumbsup:

I have looked on their website and after a lot of dithering have ordered one of their generic carrier decks A3 size. It is one fourth of a set that can be combined.  
thanks Dads. 

4 hours ago, Hook said:

These three are excellent and I recall seeing the Verlinden one a long time ago.  It is proving difficult to purchase.  
thanks Andre.  

54 minutes ago, spruecutter96 said:

Take a look at the Noy's Miniatures section on the Hannants website. 

Chris. 

hello Chris, these do look excellent and a few would do the job. I can only see the 1/144 versions though?  
thanks for the information.  

thank you all, much appreciated 👍🏻

Happy New Year everyone!

Hi Bear, I have used "Coastalkits" for a few of SF projects in the past and found them to be very good indeed, great prices along with brilliant customer service and delivery time if this helps. Cheers.

(Disclaimer of course folks: I am a customer only, with above purely based on my purchasing experience with them so far ) 

http://www.coastalkits.co.uk/newstore/carrier-decks.html?page=all