Tamiya 1\35 Churchill Mk-VII ( welcome to France)

Just finished this one and I don't normally do the kit figures but here's my effort this one's my first airbrushed tank mainly using tamiya paint as its the only type that I can get on with.

I will leave the rest to you37982656744_c1a39e4036_c.jpg37982656804_a7885a7522_c.jpg

Edited by peterairfix
Spelling error
  • Like 7

I know I'm  nit picker, but there are a couple of problems with this build. Ben Nevis, I believe, was a Mk.Vll, not a Mk.ll. Mk.ll's had the 2pdr gun, not the 75mm. Also, it may be the lighting that you've used, but it's made the tank appear to be grey coloured. And the name Ben Nevis should be on the side, just above the serial number.

Apart from my nit picking, you've done a good job on an old kit.

John.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

I know I'm  nit picker, but there are a couple of problems with this build. Ben Nevis, I believe, was a Mk.Vll, not a Mk.ll. Mk.ll's had the 2pdr gun, not the 75mm. Also, it may be the lighting that you've used, but it's made the tank appear to be grey coloured. And the name Ben Nevis should be on the side, just above the serial number.

Apart from my nit picking, you've done a good job on an old kit.

John.

Its probably me not taking much notice of the instructions as I am not much of an armour builder