***finished** Malta Double - Beau and Hurri

Progress update, on its way to decalling, just need to clean up the cowling rings and exhausts, had to use a bit more filler this time than on the last I build, have all painted the bits that needed so shouldn't be long before its all closed and glossed up and ready for decalling 9A6573D4-4406-4977-B5D5-8B6560705694_zps

• Like 5

Decals are on execpt the liitle nose ?, the airfix kit as a raised bit that needs removing first, put the stencils on as well even though it was possible  it was repainted in field into TSS so if had stencils they would only be on the underside, also possible this wasn't even painted TSS so in the absence of evidence its my model and I like stencils :)5999AACD-9538-4427-A378-5C638AE9A332_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 2

Hopefully will be ready for the gallery tonight, just cleaning up the canopy framing 

880A9456-414A-4741-A4E3-B85F3D30A473_zps

Also used the spare torpedo on my last beau (as I wrecked the torp in that kit and then a torp a bmer kindly donated) made a bit of a hash of the threading so it doesn't hang straight 3AF3F8FE-EF40-486B-97FA-46F27C3BD0EB_zps

• Like 5