AFV Modeller Wingnut Wings Special

crobinsonh

I just got back from LA this afternoon and had this waiting for me. In a world this is a great publication - there are several builds that are all stunning and lots of hints and tips in the build logs.

Certainly the best one of these type of books in a long time IMHO.

I received my copy on the weekend and havent been able to put it away! It is full of high quality inspirational models and plently of detail on technique,. I think this is one of the best produced modeling manuals I have ever seen.

I've had confirmation of my order and shipping from Wingnuts. Their book is by AIR Modeller with the Gotha on the cover. I have seen reference to a AFV Modeller publication with the LVG on the cover, but I'm not sure if it was released or not. Referring to another post above I thought $35 was alright with delivery, as I had seen the RRP was about 20-22 pounds.

• 1 month later...

Got mine from Hannants on Monday and I have to say I think it's a first class publication. Agreed at £19.50 RRP it's not cheap but it is full of useful information with an excellent mixture of builds and hints and tips. Just a shame the LVG kit is no longer available to buy.

Edited by avro683