28mm Brazen Beasts(from a SOI&Fire)

Theses are my last paint of my growing collection of A Song of Ice & Fire figures,I tweaked some of the figures buy moving the arms and the figure with the banner I moved it to get a better look at his face.these were fun to paint as I could use my imagination as to any colours I liked,the box art did show some colours but I just brightened them up with a play on colours,It was a shame the faces never had great detail,I did my best to give them some lift to the features,the b/w caped figures I moved 2 figures hands to show more of the face,it was a shame they could have been nice as they had a crow like face.All the boxes you see are painted,I do enjoy these figures as they come complete no glue needed just paint and in today's money they are good value.

Cheers and thanks for looking,Have a good one.

Jim.

GbrdPX.md.jpgGbrGHR.md.jpgGbrDGr.md.jpgGbr9yE.md.jpgGbrtpg.md.jpgGbrKbc.md.jpgGbrMmN.md.jpgGbrJQW.md.jpgGbrYNP.md.jpgGbriY1.md.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sardaukar said:

ah game of thrones, I had to look up the brazen beasts to remember them. Very colourful.

Thanks, Yes they seem to be a new edition.Funny you had to look them up l myself know nothing about the game of thrones but I did have some on display once and everyone that came knew them all by name,they seem to be popular as it's always hard to get the knew editions.Reading this seems l'm crazy 🤪. I just enjoy painting them,and l hope that's what it's all about.

Cheers Jim