THE MONSTER OF REMOTE TIMES, THE LAST COLOSSUS OF AN ERA, "T10M 1/35 MENG"

This thread just keeps floating to the top, so I'm joining in.

That's one well-crafted grunge look you've achieved there. A highlight is the lowlights, the skillfully blended greens. Good job. If only you hadn't held back on the photo documentation 🤓

• Thanks 1

On 04/02/2022 at 22:11, Hewy said:

Beautifull painting francis, the green tones are wonderfull , expertly done 👍

Hi Hewy,

Many thanks for your like and kind words, i'm glad you  like it, 

Little by little I am finding how I like the finish.

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

• Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 21:28, Maddoxx77 said:

I'll sit on a corner and cry now..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man you got skills! This is truly an amazing build! The weathering, colormodulation it's all top of the bill. 

I salute you sir!!!!

Hi Maddoxx77,

Many thanks for your like and most kind words, i'm glad you like it.

I hope my skills continue to grow and sharpen, you always learn something from others, and yes, the same thing often happens to me when I see some models on the forum...cry baby!...😅

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

• Like 1

On 14/02/2022 at 16:22, Maginot said:

This thread just keeps floating to the top, so I'm joining in.

That's one well-crafted grunge look you've achieved there. A highlight is the lowlights, the skillfully blended greens. Good job. If only you hadn't held back on the photo documentation 🤓

Hi Maginot,

Many thanks for your like and kind comments, I hope you take some time to stop and comment, which I appreciate, it wasn't just because the topic "floats", but because you've seen something you like....😅

I'm glad you like what I got..

Excuse me, but I don't quite understand this last one, "If only you hadn't held back on the photo documentation", perhaps too many photos (I already deleted many)....?:think:
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

On 20/02/2022 at 18:45, FrancisGL said:

Hi Maddoxx77,

Many thanks for your like and most kind words, i'm glad you like it.

I hope my skills continue to grow and sharpen, you always learn something from others, and yes, the same thing often happens to me when I see some models on the forum...cry baby!...😅

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

It's so nice to talk with passionate modellers like you. I'm learning so much from you guys and it makes the hobby so much more fun. Tnx! And i'll keep watching for new projects 👍😉

• Thanks 1

On 03/03/2022 at 21:44, Maddoxx77 said:

It's so nice to talk with passionate modellers like you. I'm learning so much from you guys and it makes the hobby so much more fun. Tnx! And i'll keep watching for new projects 👍😉

HI Maddoxx77,

You are very kind, it is always nice to talk to someone who shares something mutual, in this case a hobby, and of course you learn things, what to do and what not to do, how to do it, etc... and I believe it, it is a plus publishing something in the forum, you can share what you like, and if there is someone who also likes what you see, it encourages you to continue with the hobby.
Unfortunately, for now I don't think I'll do anything new, due to vital circumstances, but I still have a finished model, waiting to take the photos to publish it.
On the other hand, if you feel like it, you can see the models that I have uploaded to the forum, which are quite a few, there may be some more that you like.
Likewise, I hope to see more of your projects on the forum.
Cheers and TC
Francis.👍

• Like 1

On 13/03/2022 at 22:38, Maddoxx77 said:

I'll make shure i'll check on your finished builds! 

I hope everything is well? 

Hi Maddoxx77,

Many thanks mate, My models are usually from the WW2 period, Cold War, or a little more in time... I don't know which ones are your favorites, but there are a variety of countries and eras.
Yep, for now everything is going reasonably well, although soon, I have planned an intervention, in theory simple, and with little convalescence, but necessary.
I hope everything goes as they say...🤞

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

• Like 1

On 15/03/2022 at 18:15, FrancisGL said:

Hi Maddoxx77,

Many thanks mate, My models are usually from the WW2 period, Cold War, or a little more in time... I don't know which ones are your favorites, but there are a variety of countries and eras.
Yep, for now everything is going reasonably well, although soon, I have planned an intervention, in theory simple, and with little convalescence, but necessary.
I hope everything goes as they say...🤞

Cheers and TC

Francis.👍

Right now i'm focussing on WW2 vehicles. The M110 build was a birthday present. A very nice build tough. 

I wish you all the best with all you have going on in your life right now. 

Cheers mate 👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Maddoxx77 said:

Right now i'm focussing on WW2 vehicles. The M110 build was a birthday present. A very nice build tough. 

I wish you all the best with all you have going on in your life right now. 

Cheers mate 👍👍👍

Hi Maddoxx77,

Totally agree, I really love how your M110 turned out, if one day I go back to my Howitzer, I hope it turns out at least like yours...lol
Thank you very much for your interest, I hope so too, although they don't make it easy at all...🤞
All the best.
Francis.👍