1/72 - Fairey Battle Mk.I by FRROM - 3D renders+sprues design+box art+decals+schemes - release in April-May 2024

Homebee

Fairey Battles in 1/72 nd: at least some good news!

1 - clear parts finished (injected in totality)

2 - the person in charge will resume the work on the two missing molds in two weeks (polishing the Fuselage and Small Parts)

. Now we are closer to completion. Release not before end of April 2024.

• Like 9

One could think making this kit is a uphill battle.

Now I will excuse myself for this pun.

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Gilles_53 said:

Fairey Battles in 1/72 nd: at least some good news!

1 - clear parts finished (injected in totality)

2 - the person in charge will resume the work on the two missing molds in two weeks (polishing the Fuselage and Small Parts)

. Now we are closer to completion. Release not before end of April 2024.

Source: https://www.frrom.com/index.php?page=Accueil-2

NOT.png

V.P.

• Like 3

As I understand this is not optional open/closed canopy but actually a canopy comprising six consecutive sections. Probably some of which could be posed in opened position. 

Or maybe the rearmost section has two optional parts here for opened/closed choices.

Edited by Dennis_C

23 hours ago, Dennis_C said:

As I understand this is not optional open/closed canopy but actually a canopy comprising six consecutive sections. Probably some of which could be posed in opened position. 

Or maybe the rearmost section has two optional parts here for opened/closed choices.

I see 4 canopy sections - windscreen, pilots canopy, main fixed canopy and gunners canopy, as well as the bomb aimers window underneath, the wing leading edge landing lights and the underside navigation lights (little circles).

The gunner's canopy hinged around the little triangles at the indented space on the lower section of the main bit

Edited by Dave Fleming
  • Like 2