LF Models 1/72 Fokker cv.d Norway

Well, I followed the instructions on the forum post on how link images on flickr to BM and yes, I copied and pasted the URL from the address bar, inserted it in this field, got a message saying the image had been automatically embedded, but there's nothing here now. Help appreciated please guys.

Mike, please could you delete my previous post on this subject too.  Many thanks.

Edited by Colin1967

Colin I think if you view the picture in your Flickr Photostream, click the 'share' icon (the arrow at the bottom) and then choose the 'Embed' or 'BBcode' tab you can copy the link and paste it into your post.

HTH :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CedB said:

Colin I think if you view the picture in your Flickr Photostream, click the 'share' icon (the arrow at the bottom) and then choose the 'Embed' or 'BBcode' tab you can copy the link and paste it into your post.

What he said!

Chris

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CedB said:

Correct. I just switched and it is so easy now :). Be sure it is set to "public" viewing. The only thing to be aware of is that you Flickr images are available to view in entirety if anyone clicks on one that you post.

Martin 

Hi Guys, thank you very much for your advice - Much appreciated, I got their after a fashion and am now able to post pics on here from Flickr, the key is to switch your pics in Photostream to public then you they appear hear after you have copied the link as per this forum.  Regards Colin.