The Briegel 1/35 scale mecha

Hi gents.

This is my first WIP build on here, so be gental with me. I hope at least someone finds it interesting.

This is a Mecha called the Briegel, it's a piloted robot in the style of the video game titon fall. It was originally designed by a v talented Italian called Luca Zampriolo and sold through his online company called Kallamity.com. I don't think it's still trading but has some awesome builds of some of his other mecha designs. But he is now in collaboration with the U.S. company, Industria mechanika to sell this latest incarnation of this design.

The kit is 1/35 scale and I estimate it to stand 15 inches tall when finished. The kit consists of 210 beautifully cast and highly detailed resin parts. The parts are really some of the best resin castings I have ever seen, with minimal pouring gates to clean up a v few moulding seam lines/casting flaws. Tho some parts were damaged due to the way they scuffed together during transport.

Like all resin kits I have treated all parts to a nice warm bubble bath, complete with rubber duck, to clean any mould release agent from them.