Eastern Express KV14 SU152

Hi Folks,

A few years ago I bought this kit at a bargain price, Bought the Eduard etch and an Armorscale barrel then put it on the shelf to mature.

However Trumpy and Bronco have recently bought their versions out so I thought I would get it down , dust it off and see what I could do with this old stager.

I did buy the Trumpeter kit at Perth last month so I have a comparison.P4300050.jpg

First need to fill some holes in the upper hull using some plasticard(Aldi ice cream cartons do just fine)P4300052.jpg

P5100060.jpg

The next bit will be the photo etch so I might be some time!!!!

Cheers

K

Ooh BIG beast will you be using the Fruil tracks for this one or the kit supplied ones look forward to seeing this one come together :popcorn:

Beefy

• Like 1

Wow those tracks did not take you that long obviously better than the last lot you had to deal with :banghead:

The build looks nice and neat with all the extras looking forward to the painted version :popcorn:

Beefy

• 3 weeks later...

Got one of these in the stash somewhere, I think its the Trumpeter one. Been meaning to do it for a while now, there's something to love about a tank in which its biggest advantage was the sheer explosive force of its shells. I read that they literally used to blow Tiger turret's off! AP Sherman Fireflys eat your heart out.