1/48 - IAI Kfir C.2/C.7 & C.10 by Kinetic - released

Homebee

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - IAI Kfir C.2/C.7 & C.10 by Kinetic - released
  • 4 weeks later...

My C.10 just landed from Lucky Model. Check your kits that the correct clear parts are included! Mine is missing the new frameless windscreen (sprue J) and instead has a random nose cone sprue from an unknown kit included and molded in clear. This is a sprue M that is not for this kit. Hoping Kinetic’s customer service is good… 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, seiran01 said:

My C.10 just landed from Lucky Model. Check your kits that the correct clear parts are included! Mine is missing the new frameless windscreen (sprue J) and instead has a random nose cone sprue from an unknown kit included and molded in clear. This is a sprue M that is not for this kit. Hoping Kinetic’s customer service is good… 

Thanks for the heads up, I have to wait 2 months for mine to arrive since I bought it with their special $20 shipping

12 hours ago, seiran01 said:

This might help: http://www.kineticmodel.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=4

Edited by Laurent