Luft ECR Tornado colours

Hi Guys

Got the Revell 1/72 Tornado ECR here that Im about to plunge into, and Revell, in their marketing wisdom (or lack thereof) have, as usual, only provided colour mixes for their own paints with no actual reference to a known standard i.e. FS, RAL etc. (And no, I'm not doing the Tiger Scheme!)

Now, I know zippidy-doo about current Luftwaffe schemes, and so far all I've been able to guess is that the shades are something like Light and Dark Ghost Gray, and some other slightly darker Medium Gray.

Anyone out there able to shed some light or further knowledge on this please? Some FS number equivalents would go a long way to clearing things up!

Cheers

Mike A

Mike,

I'm sure that if you post what paints revell have listed,someone (me for instance) would be able to tell you the correct FS match.

You can d/load their colour charts HERE but as I'm also d/loading them now,as yet,I dunno if it list's other brands.

Merv

Edit to add they have RAL colours listed on them.

Edited by spike7451

Mike,

I'm sure that if you post what paints revell have listed,someone (me for instance) would be able to tell you the correct FS match.

You can d/load their colour charts HERE but as I'm also d/loading them now,as yet,I dunno if it list's other brands.

Merv

Edit to add they have RAL colours listed on them.

think he wants the colours the aircraft is in , rather than colours to mix the arrived at shades ( if that makes sense )