L'ARSENAL SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

bgire

Dear customers,
I have to tell you that I'm suffering from a rare autoimmune disease.
The good news is that it's not fatal!
The bad news is that it has taken up more and more space in my life over the last two years.

I'm so tired and in such pain that, for over a year now, I've been unable to keep up with your many orders (thank you very much for those). Despite working more than 60 hours a week, there are regular delays in deliveries.

After consulting my doctors, it turned out that living in a desert environment would be ideal for me. It would slow the disease down considerably, perhaps even stopping it or even reversing it.

My husband (a retired military officer) and my youngest son, aged 15, were both keen to go, so we'll move to Marrakech, Morocco.

Of course, L'Arsenal will be moving with me!

What's going to change for you? or not!
- There will be no price increase, as has been the case for over 20 years, despite the rise in raw materials prices.
- Thanks to a larger workshop, we're going to be expanding our team and our fleet of printers to optimise delivery times.
- Shipping costs should remain more or less the same.
- The delivery times for your parcels may be extended by around ten days.
- I will be looking into a solution to the recurring problems of supplying photoetch.
- Payment methods will remain the same, still in euros.

In absolute terms, there will be no major changes, apart from greater responsiveness.

Practical questions:
- L'Arsenal will close on May 15th 2024.
- L'Arsenal will reopen at the beginning of July 2024.
- If you need products before our reopening, do not hesitate to order now.
We will dispatch all accepted orders before the end of May.
- In order to 'travel' more lightly, we are having a clearance sale on Niko Model and White Ensign Models stock items, etc. (for all orders placed before 15 May). Don't hesitate to take advantage!
- For those of you waiting for White Ensign Models items, I should have them shipped before we leave. For those of you waiting for photoetch, we should receive some of it before we leave and all of it by the time we reopen.

I'd particularly like to thank you for your loyalty and support. Thanks to your support L'Arsenal is still alive and can offer you more and more new products.

This new adventure at L'Arsenal should bring you even better experiences with us!
Mélaine

• Like 4

Very sorry to hear about your illness.  I hope the move goes smoothly and the new environment works to help you.  Best wishes

Hi Mélaine,

It has been quite a while since we were able to chat about your Mulberry Harbour components at Telford.  Like many others, I am sad to hear of your condition and I hope the move will be good for you.  Marrakech eh?  Sounds romantic!

all the best,

Mike

Hi Mélaine,

Sorry to hear about your health issues.  Best of luck with the move, hope it all goes well and the future is good to you and your family.

Kind Regards

Colin