NC.701 Martinet Interior Colours

Wez

Hello all,

I'm after some info on the interior colours of the NC.701 Martinet which was the French post-war aircraft based upon the Siebel Si-204D.

The first Martinet's were effectively airframes resulting from wartime production, these had the designation NC.700 and as far as I can find out, these were finished to wartime Luftwaffe colours.

The NC.701s were produced using Renault engines (based upon the wartime Argus engines), most also had Ratier 3-bladed propellers.

I've got the recent Lela Press book on the Martinet, unfortunately, all of the interior photos are in B&W.  The recent Special Hobby kit quotes what are effectively Luftwaffe equivalent colours (e.g. a black-grey cockpit interior like RLM-66), but photos in the Lela Press book look to be lighter than that in the cabin area at least.

Can anyone help with the colouring of the interior of these aircraft?

10 hours ago, Laurent said:

Grey perhaps ? I'm not sure how authentic the colour used in the restoration is. Look here: https://1-72.forumgratuit.org/t7930-rv-aircraft-nord-nc-701-martinet-fini

Thanks Laurent, that's a Czech Aero C-3B, the colours look similar to German shades but as it's a restoration I'm wary.