28mm Napoleonic figures

These are a mix bag of figures with head and body swap.I think like most of us we have boxes and draws full of these?I had some fun finding different colours for their uniforms,the 2 mounted figures I had to buy some lead horses.sorry the pic are not to sharp I have no aperture setting on my phone,some of the heads are short on detail,I used to drill out the eyes to get some detail but I'm getting slack(or old age).

Thanks for looking.

Jim.

hczbrw.md.jpghczTdl.md.jpghcz5S3.md.jpghczwob.md.jpghczUt8.md.jpghczN4S.md.jpghczukC.md.jpghczIYo.md.jpghcz1Nj.md.jpghcz4gx.md.jpg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Vince1159 said:

Great job Jim,love the drummer and two on horseback...

Thanks Vince.They are nice, but the horses are a little small more like ponies,I have so many horse riders but no horses there is one manafacture that sells horses in kit form but unable to buy down here.

Cheers Jim 

• Like 1

Looks like you have another fan ,my good lady .Showed her your figures and she said they are excellent. Take care Jim ,until next exciting installment 😉👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Homer said:

Looks like you have another fan ,my good lady .Showed her your figures and she said they are excellent. Take care Jim ,until next exciting installment 😉👍

Wow 😳 this is going to cost me a fortune.

Thanks Homer.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...