StarWars Legion Figures

These are a few of the StarWars Legion figures.Clan Wrens and Pyke Syndicate Foot Soldiers.I am slowly getting a few StarWar figures,I'm not into gaming I just paint what I like and oddly enough these figures are good value buying in my part of the world,and also they are fine detailed figures,I did add a few extra items on some figures.Anyway now the scary part my photos.

Thanks for looking Jim.

hJmkHi.md.jpghJm0Su.md.jpghJmBbk.md.jpghJmQg4.md.jpghJmvN2.md.jpghJm6Oa.md.jpghJm3YG.md.jpghJmSth.md.jpghJmp4X.md.jpghJmaSr.md.jpghJmZHE.md.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Great looking figures as always, Jim. Keep up the good work. I hope you're keeping well. Pete

Thanks Pete.My old camera finally went where all old cameras go and I bought a new mobile phone with a camera not that I'm any good at using it I'm trying to fill the frame to much.I liked the days when phones were made of tin and had a string attached.Health is fine thanks for asking.its the wife's turn for health issues but nothing to serious just all those things as you get old. 

Cheers Mate and keep Well 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shortCummins said:

I've made two or three of these and I agree that their both fun, well designed and reasonably priced

I really like your colourful interpretation 👍

rgds

John(shortCummins)

Thanks John.

Yes these are nice kits it is very hard to find anything down here since COVID and our postage price's are so costly and being retired I have to watch my pennies.

Cheers Jim 

• Like 1