Tommy and Pammy on Disney Plus

spruecutter96

Worth a watch, but definitely NOT for folks who are easily offended (language, sexual scenes, talking "dingle-dangles", etc - I didn't make that last one up, BTW). There are three episodes available right now and each new ep will become available on Wednesdays.  

Chris. 

My OH is very interested in watching that, and it sounds funny too, so I might give it a go.  Not so keen on the talking dingle-dangles though. :unsure:   How they've managed to inflate Lily whatsername up to Pammy proportions is beyond me.  Has she been Deepfaked? :hmmm:

Getting away from the TV show and looking back at the 'scandal' itself. Given all the 'heartache' and 'emotional scarring' that the pair claim they suffered from this tape going public,  why on Earth would they wish to film themselves so compromisingly in the first place?! Was it an ego thing or a souvenir of a foreseen end of the relationship, or what? Totally bizarre...

6 minutes ago, Paul Bradley said:

Getting away from the TV show and looking back at the 'scandal' itself. Given all the 'heartache' and 'emotional scarring' that the pair claim they suffered from this tape going public,  why on Earth would they wish to film themselves so compromisingly in the first place?! Was it an ego thing or a souvenir of a foreseen end of the relationship, or what? Totally bizarre...

I think it's become a standard method of gaining massive PR these days.  I don't think you're anyone unless you've had your hoo-haa or ding-a-ling leaked on some grainy video.  I'm pretty sure that at least some of them get "leaked" on porpoise :shrug:

Exactly. I can't see how anyone with half a brain cell could think that that sort of tape could remain private forever. And I just cannot fathom why you'd want to make that sort of tape otherwise. It is interesting that 'poor Pammy' refused to cooperate with the filmmakers though. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Bradley said:

It is interesting that 'poor Pammy' refused to cooperate with the filmmakers though. 

Who knows if that's true, or just a way of increasing interest in the show.  "Oooh, must be good if she's not happy!". :yawn:

• Like 1

It's funny and ironic and surprisingly well-written, considering that neither Tommy or Pammy were ever destined to win Mastermind. It portrays Mr. Lee as something of a spoilt man-child, perhaps not too surprisingly, considering he spent most of his adult life either high, drunk or both.   

Chris. 

PS: It's EASILY the most adult-orientated content I've seen on Disney Plus, although to be fair, the streaming service didn't actually commission it ("Star" did).  

Edited by spruecutter96
Amending some information.