Westland Wessex, 1/72 Rugrats resin

Only just found this - you post so much that I have problems keeping up!

I too thought that the Wessex was a helicopter.... which demonstartes again my ignorance of aviation history. A super model - as you write, "busy" which makes it even more attractive. Well to me at least! The cloud shots really capture the atmosphere of Good Ol' Blighty.

P

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pheonix said:

Only just found this - you post so much that I have problems keeping up!

I too thought that the Wessex was a helicopter.... which demonstartes again my ignorance of aviation history. A super model - as you write, "busy" which makes it even more attractive. Well to me at least! The cloud shots really capture the atmosphere of Good Ol' Blighty.

P

Well, there is a Westland Wessex helicopter, so the confusion is understandable.

And if I did not enjoy building it, I do enjoy looking at it 🙂

Cheers

I have to apologise Moa for loosing track of your WIP but as usual you have pulled another rabbit out of the hat, the model is stunning and as you say in your introduction was not the best of kits.

I have to agree whole heartedly on your view of model kit manufacture v potential income, it does sometimes mean we have no kits ( or very expensive ones) of planes that have an important place in aviation history, if only for their ' out of the box' thinking in their design and manufacture

Keep up the good work on these often forgotten gems.

• Like 1