Winning GB results

50 minutes ago, JackG said:

Right on Stix, will this be your first 1/35 Dragon kit?  I think you will be, as you say, amazed with the details.

regards,

Jack

Hi Jack. You are quite right - even just looking at the parts still in the plastic bags I can see the detail is absolutely astonishing! This is the thing - this kit obviously wasn't in my immediate plans but, having been looking at it all (and there is lots of plastic in the box - although I can see a lot doesn't get used), I am quite tempted to start it sooner rather than later. I'm currently building Tamiya's new(ish) Panther D (and I have plans for a couple of GB builds in the near future) but this one does seem to be calling out to me to be built. I have found David Byrdon's summary of the kit (here) as I know he he provided technical assistance for Dragon with this kit. His extra information will enable me to get it even more accurate. :thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Edited by PlaStix

As a fallen participant I am amazed at what you all achieved. My Spitfire is looking at me right now. I bit off rather more than I should have, lesson learned.

Well done to Russ and his team I don't think I could have made a decision. Jadlam are on my 'Good Guy' list now.

Hopefully I'll do better this year as I'm sure you all will. Best Wishes.

• Like 1