1/32 Trumpeter BF-109G4 Trop

Hi all,

After showing you the Lynx I thought I would share my Trumpeter BF-109G4 Trop which was built last year and is straight out the box, painted with the Vellejo acrylics and finished off with a Humbrol matt clear , I have not long gone over to acrylics from enamel and have to say I do enjoy using them so does the wife (no smell ! )

Guy

29182682715_00e6a93c5c_b.jpg

28894991900_d367717612_b.jpg28560660514_b720bc11be_b.jpg

• Like 13

Hello,Guy - Another big scale beauty to behold! This superbly built and finished '109' displays your hallmark painting and finishing skills and I admire your expertise in tackling 'big scale' subjects very,very much indeed.A fine tribute to this legendary aircraft. ;) All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Hello,Guy - Another big scale beauty to behold! This superbly built and finished '109' displays your hallmark painting and finishing skills and I admire your expertise in tackling 'big scale' subjects very,very much indeed.A fine tribute to this legendary aircraft. ;) All the very best,Paul.

Thankyou so much Paul I do enjoy the larger scale I can see and hold things a lot better !!!

Guy

• Like 1

Thankyou so much Paul I do enjoy the larger scale I can see and hold things a lot better !!!

Guy

You're more than welcome,Guy.Safely holding models of this scale must be down to Weetabix for breakfast,me thinks!!? :D All the very best,Paul.
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the comments guy's very kind.

Guy :thumbsup:

• Like 1