1/48 - MiG-23MLD "Flogger-K" by Trumpeter - released - Metallic Details jet nozzle

Homebee

Thanks. Cold War Studio for me then.

Be good to see his Flogger upgrades when they come out, a BN first it seems, then the ML/MLD,looking at his progress on ARC there is a fair bit of work involved!!! Hopefully not too far off?

Edited by azzaob
  • Like 1

I emailed Dimitry at Mettallic Details and asked whether he had any plans to release a correction for the ML/MLD Trumpeter kits. Here is his reply: Yes, we plan. By now. We didn't expect such a rush. Development and production can take some time. Need to finish current development and to meet its existing obligations to customers.

So I guess the ML/MLD correction will appear at some point [as well as the CWS ML/MLDcorrection] :)

So the item posted above was not for the MLD. That was a kind of misleading though, since this post is for MLD. On top, there is no mentioning on the item what is it for. So, I bought it. In two ways :-(

Edited by DIO

So the item posted above was not for the MLD. That was a kind of misleading though, since this post is for MLD. On top, there is no mentioning on the item what is it for. So, I bought it. In two ways :-(

yep, strange how this wasn't made clear on the website, but was on the Facebook page, where it is also stated that the nose-cone geometry is the same for the MF / ML versions.

Six left when I ordered mine a few minutes ago. Looks like a nice correction.

I took two for my M/MF Floggers,paid via PP, have you recieved any info from them besides order confirmation? I havent...

P

• Like 1

I took two for my M/MF Floggers,paid via PP, have you recieved any info from them besides order confirmation? I havent...

P

Yes I have - the package arrived in NZ yesterday. Perhaps the quickest delivery I have ever had from Ukraine / Eastern Europe area - so 10 days from Europe to NZ. It is usually at least 2 weeks, and then a day or two when it goes through customs. A lot of small packages I have ordered from that area of the world have been opened by NZ Customs recently???

So your two shouldn't be that far off? I got a tracking number. Did you?

Aaron

• Like 1

Yes I have - the package arrived in NZ yesterday. Perhaps the quickest delivery I have ever had from Ukraine / Eastern Europe area - so 10 days from Europe to NZ. It is usually at least 2 weeks, and then a day or two when it goes through customs. A lot of small packages I have ordered from that area of the world have been opened by NZ Customs recently???

So your two shouldn't be that far off? I got a tracking number. Did you?

Aaron

Nope,I will probably get shipping info when they send the conversion. They are probably out of stock since they commented that they didn't expect such demand...good to hear yours arrived ok, I can wait for mine..

Please post more photos if possible :thumbsup2:

Thanks

P

• Like 1

Nope,I will probably get shipping info when they send the conversion. They are probably out of stock since they commented that they didn't expect such demand...good to hear yours arrived ok, I can wait for mine..

Please post more photos if possible :thumbsup2:

Thanks

P

will do should be delivered tomorrow

Mine just arrived in the UK. Nice casting. Mine is slightly asymmetrical about the longitudinal axis, but it should shape up during attachment and subsequent sanding.

Jon

good to hear

To my eye it looks a lot better, the picture doesn't capture the coherence of the new nose/frontal fuselage section - it just looks fuller/more rounded/correctly-swept. Will probably get another one in case I get another MF.

Edited by azzaob
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...