Second one started for this GB

• 3 weeks later...
To be honest Im loosing the will to live with this one. Just too many sink holes and poor joins.. It really could do with some better railings,but I dont think the game is worth the candle. I took heart from Snappers Liberty build alas it hasnt been enough. (not your fault mate,nice build by the way)

Ill plod on over the coming weekend ,luckily Im off on holiday next week so Ill have a complete break from it.Fingers crossed that saves it from the "naughty box" aka my shelve of doom.

P3280041_zps9d374cbd.jpg

P3250040_zps6091f489.jpg

P3180039_zps552fb364.jpg

To be honest Im loosing the will to live with this one. Just too many sink holes and poor joins.. It really could do with some better railings,but I dont think the game is worth the candle. I took heart from Snappers Liberty build alas it hasnt been enough. (not your fault mate,nice build by the way)
Ill plod on over the coming weekend ,luckily Im off on holiday next week so Ill have a complete break from it.Fingers crossed that saves it from the "naughty box" aka my shelve of doom.

Thanks

These simple builds are not suppose to cause us too much head ache. I'm sorry to hear that this one isn't playing nice. Hopefully after a bit of time away you can make the push to the end... It is looking good with paint on.

I think the problem might be the box top A-7 and the markings reference sheet Bf-109 are giving you bad vibles. That superstructure looks very top heavy, I don't think I'd have like to have been aboard this ship in heavy seas.

Enjoy the holidays.

Colin

I shouldn't worry too much about the odd 'sink hole' here and there, just build it for a bit of nostalgic fun. It looks very nice so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, it's an interesting looking ship.

I was inspired to Google her. She is interesting!

Enjoy your holiday.

• 1 month later...