colour for modern French Super Etendard

cardiff guy

Hi guys.

I need help I have looked at several sources of reference and there seems to be a discrepancy . I'm looking for the two tone camo on modern Super Etandards most sources will have the darker shade as fs. 36118 it's the lighter shade that no one seems to agree on .

hope you can help Glenn.

Picture from RAF Fairford some years ago.

tenbyfairfordnew105_zps1ac84162.jpg

Edited by cardiff guy

Hi Glenn,

I too have struggled with finding the right colors for my SEM and after looking at different decal sheets, build articles, and other web information, I have decided to try to mix my own colors or at least try to match the decal colors to make it look right. I wish someone would make a cockpit for the 72nd Heller kit (best shape!) to go along with the Olimp update set so I can press on with my build before the SEMs leave the fleet!

Sorry I don't answer your question directly,

Glynn "WARDOG" Jacobs

Edited by WARDOG

think your right Craig thanks .

but check this out Scale aviation modeller said in a feature on the A/C Jan 2002 barley grey FS 35375 then another feature in the same mag march 2008 says FS 35237 on one of model aliance decal sheets its FS 35237 carpena decals say FS 36270 in the ffsmc decal sheet its fs26270 so as you can see just a few to choose from

Glenn.