Airfix 1:48 Junkers Ju87B-1 Stuka

Right now I am making and painting the airfix 1 48 Junkers Ju-87 and wanted to share it.

I am very pleased with the detailed engine.

Airfix 1 48 Junkers Ju87B-1

Edited by KingTiger435
Added picture
  • Like 1

Didnt add picture link, looking into it

Flickr is supposed to be supported right?

Might be because I am on mobile, will try tomorrow

Edited by KingTiger435

On 30/03/2019 at 01:43, Sturmovik said:

Yes, Flickr is supported. On the PC, click on "share" and copy the link given.

This is ridiculous, I followed the step by step guide, still doesn't work. I am now very confused

Ok flicker is good to use once you work it out. The is  a bit of a convoluted method. Once you have uploaded your file. Click on the picture it will open on a new page. In the bottom right corner there are some symbols. Click the middle one which looks like an bent arrow. This will bring up it's link. Copy the link and paste it into your post. Then hit enter. Your picture will appear in a second or two. I hope that helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greg Law said:

Ok flicker is good to use once you work it out. The is  a bit of a convoluted method. Once you have uploaded your file. Click on the picture it will open on a new page. In the bottom right corner there are some symbols. Click the middle one which looks like an bent arrow. This will bring up it's link. Copy the link and paste it into your post. Then hit enter. Your picture will appear in a second or two. I hope that helps.

I have finally been able to get it to work, i think I pasted it in the wrong place, anyway it is there now! I will now probably delete previous comments because its a bit embarrassing XD.