Hobby Elements Tools

nheather

Hi,

A member here recently suggested that I look at the Hobby Elements Molding Flash Sander.  I googled and whilst I could find plenty of videos on YouTube, I couldn't find any stockists and also the Facebook page had not been updated in over a year.  The member then gave me an email to try - I did and got a response.  Please note that I am in no way connected to Hobby Elements.  Actually, although I find the products intriguing and would like to try some, they are rather expensive so I'm not sure that I will buy any, but in case others are interested, here are the details.

Cheers,

Nigel

Molding Flash Sander: 5 pieces in 5 different high quality grits for shaping and smoothing (Rough, Medium , Fine, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set, best selling item. 

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfjCzlIOxTY
(HE7001T) Molding Flash Sander, 25USD/set.

Micro Files series: 3 pieces of tough and super thin metal file coated with durable abrasives and able to clean up inside small gaps. These Micro Files have 3 grits (Medium, Super fine, Ultra fine) per set, with different width options, wider width files can shape irregular edge to straignt line edge more easily, narrow files fit into narrow area and can shape straight corner edges such as landing gear parts, sabre files do the best job when sanding near to details contour, they can shape straight corner edges as well. Round files for irregular edge, round corners and holes

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDl6kCrb9pg

(HE5001W10) Micro Flat Files, 1MM width , 23USD/set
(HE5001W20) Micro Flat Files, 2MM width , 23USD/set
(HE5001W30) Micro Flat Files, 3MM width , 23USD/set
(HE5001W40) Micro Flat Files, 4MM width , 25USD/set

(HE5001W50) Micro Flat Files, 5MM width , 25USD/set

Purchase of all Flat Files, 10% off

(HE5002W10) Micro Sabre Files,1MM width, 23USD/set 
(HE5002W20) Micro Sabre Files,2MM width, 23USD/set
(HE5002W30) Micro Sabre Files,3MM width, 23USD/set
(HE5002W40) Micro Sabre Files,4MM width, 25USD/set

(HE5002W50) Micro Sabre Files,5MM width, 25USD/set

Purchase of all Sabre Files, 10% off

(HE5003R05) Micro Round Files,0.5MM width, 23USD/set

Detail Removers series: 3 pieces of Detail Remover shaping/ smoothing grit bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit  (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set. Ideal for ejection pin marks removal, small area smoothing...etc:
Related video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syjch0ahRdI

Related video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjwdRwZZm6o
(HE7002T05) Detail Removers, 0.5MM width , 25USD/set

(HE7002T10) Detail Removers, 1MM width, 25USD/set

(HE7002T20) Detail Removers, 2MM width, 25USD/set

(HE7002T30) Detail Removers, 3MM width , 25USD/set

Purchase of all Detail Removers, 10% off

MICRO Drills: Super small size drill bits that can drill holes of the smallest size you ever can! Ideal to separate parts into 2 with minimal destruction (less gap). Advanced user recommended only.

(New!) (HE7004TA01) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.1MM bit X2, 0.11MM bit X2, 0.12MM bit X2, 0.15MM bit X2, 0.2MM bit X2. 23 USD/ set

(New!) (HE7004T010) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.1MM bit X10. 23 USD/ set

(New!) (HE7004T011) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.11MM bit X10. 23 USD/ set

(New!) (HE7004T012) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.12MM bit X10. 23 USD/ set

(New!) (HE7004T015) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.15MM bit X10. 23 USD/ set

(New!) (HE7004T020) Micro Drills, 1 set have: 0.2MM bit X10. 23 USD/ set

Ball Sanders series: 3 pieces of Ball Sander shaping/ smoothing grit bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit  (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set, Related video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8oLa4VOEU
(HE7003R10) Ball Sanders, 1MM balls, 20USD/set
(HE7003R15) Ball Sanders, 1.5MM balls, 20USD/set

(HE7003R25) Ball Sanders, 2.5MM balls, 20USD/set 

Purchase of all Ball Sanders, 10% off

Divider Series: A small tool to divide a line of unknown length to equal length of sections. 

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YHb3By95s

(HE2001T) Linear Equal Divider, 17 USD each.

(NEW!!) (HE2002T) Circular Equal Divider, 17 USD each.

Distance Pointer Series: A series of tool to visualize/ transfer/ judge a distance to workout something in scratch building, such as 

Related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2OdzyLyHro

(HE3001T) Horizontal Distance Pointer (distance chips from 0.2mm to 3.0MM measured in horizontal direction, total 29 chips ), 20 USD each.

(HE3002T) Vertical Distance Pointer (Distance chips from 0.2mm to 3.0MM measured in vertical direction, total 29 chips ), 20 USD each.

(HE3003T) Distance Chips 3.1mm to 10MM (Total 70 chips). 45 USD each.

(NEW!!) (HE3004T) Mini Divider, quickly picking 2 points of whatever the distance is, 10 USD each.

(HE3005T) Depth Guage (1), to detect the deepest location of any object, which is hard to measure with existing tools.

Section Tracer Series:

Newly modifyed section tracer for high resolution and accuracy profile shape translation, now smaller and more handy to use, weight reduced 2/3, price reduced more than half. Modifyed pins for more function. Ideal for scratchbuild modelers and advanced modelers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTGN4XDuPE8

(NEW!!) (HE1007HR) Section Tracer 7CM, (Now at reasonable price of 85USD, previous version is 180USD, the modification has cut down the production cost), Free Shpping (Apply on whole order)

Shipping cost : Shipping 1 item = 4 USD, 2 items = 5 USD, 3 items to 6 items = 9USD, Taking 7-12 items = 13USD, more than that will be a special quotation. I declare very low value of 6 USD, so you do not need to pay much tax. Free Shipping for whole order if you purchase Section Tracer .

Order method:
Simply reply me your email that accociated with your Paypal account and later I will email you invoice.
After payment is done and if stock status is ok, I will arrange packing of items and ship the parcels to the mail address of your Paypal account. Please make sure that your Paypal mailing address is correct.
**Note: Do not pay directly to my [email protected] paypal account, I do not receive money there. Please wait for my invoice.**

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Similarly I have no connection with Hobby Elements but I did say I'd post the latest price list here.

Note the links to YouTube videos so you can see what the tools are all about.

I do have the Moulding Flash Sanders and they do a great job IMHO.

Tempted by the new V2 Micro files too…

Hello dear customer,

Thanks for your interest and enquiry on my products. 
This is formal full price and ordering information (20190301):

( Quick news! 4-5 mm width files are last batch now and discontinue after that!)

MOLDING FLASH SANDER: (Click here)

5 pieces in 5 different high quality grits for shaping and smoothing (Rough, Medium , Fine, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set, best selling item. 

Molding Flash SanderPurchase option:
(HE7001T) Molding Flash Sander, 25USD/set.

M ICRO FILES:

3 pieces of tough and super thin metal file coated with durable abrasives and able to clean up inside small gaps. These Micro Files have 3 grits (Medium, Super fine, Ultra fine) per set, with different width options, wider width files can shape irregular edge to straignt line edge more easily, narrow files fit into narrow area and can shape straight corner edges such as landing gear parts, sabre files do the best job when sanding near to details contour, they can shape straignt corner edges as well. Round files for irregular edge, round corners and holes

MICRO FILES(Original),(Click here, and here) (Medium, Super Fine, Ultrafine grits):

Micro FLAT File (Original type, Medium, Super Fine, Ultrafine grits) Purchase OPTIONS:
(HE5001W10) Micro Flat Files, 1MM width , 23USD/set
(HE5001W20) Micro Flat Files, 2MM width , 23USD/set
(HE5001W30) Micro Flat Files, 3MM width , 23USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5001W40) Micro Flat Files, 4MM width , 23USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5001W50) Micro Flat Files, 5MM width , 23USD/set
Purchase of all Flat Files, 10% off

Micro SABRE File (Original type, Medium, Super Fine, Ultrafine grits) Purchase OPTIONS:

(HE5002W10) Micro Sabre Files,1MM width, 23USD/set 
(HE5002W20) Micro Sabre Files,2MM width, 23USD/set
(HE5002W30) Micro Sabre Files,3MM width, 23USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5002W40) Micro Sabre Files,4MM width, 25USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5002W50) Micro Sabre Files,5MM width, 25USD/set
Purchase of all Sabre Files, 10% off

Micro ROUND File (Original type Medium, Super Fine, Ultrafine grits) Purchase OPTIONS:

(NEW!) (HE5003T) Pin Files, 25USD/set
(HE5003R05) Micro Round Files,0.5MM width, 23USD/set
(NEW!) (HE5003R10) Micro Round Files,1MM width, 23USD/set

Free gifts offer:

**Purchase 3 sets of micro files (Original type of Flat, Sabre, round), you will be offered free set of Original 0.5mm Flat Files (Click here to see).

MICRO FILES(V2), (Click here) (Coarse, Medium, Super Fine, Ultrafine grits in 2 pcs)

V2 Micro FLAT File Purchase OPTIONS:

(HE5001NW10) V2 Micro Flat Files, 1MM width , 25USD/set
(HE5001NW20) V2 Micro Flat Files, 2MM width , 25USD/set
(HE5001NW30) V2 Micro Flat Files, 3MM width , 25USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5001NW40) V2 Micro Flat Files, 4MM width , 25USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5001NW50) V2 Micro Flat Files, 5MM width , 25USD/set
Purchase of all V2 Flat Files, 10% off  

V2 Micro SABRE File Purchase OPTIONS:

(HE5002NW10) V2 Micro Sabre Files,1MM width, 25USD/set 
(HE5002NW20) V2 Micro Sabre Files,2MM width, 25USD/set
(HE5002NW30) V2 Micro Sabre Files,3MM width, 25USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5002NW40) V2 Micro Sabre Files,4MM width, 25USD/set
(Last batch!) (HE5002NW50) V2 Micro Sabre Files,5MM width, 25USD/set  
Purchase of all V2 Sabre Files, 10% off

BENT TIP Files (Click to see) Purchase OPTIONS:

(HE5004T1)Bent Tip Files, 1MM width, 30USD/set

(HE5004T2)Bent Tip Files, 2MM width, 30USD/set

(HE5004T3)Bent Tip Files, 3MM width, 30USD/set

(Last batch!) (HE5004T4)Bent Tip Files, 4MM width, 30USD/set

(Last batch!) (HE5004T5)Bent Tip Files, 5MM width, 30USD/set

Purchase of all Bent Tip Files, 10% off

Free gifts offer:

**Purchase 3 sets of V2 micro Flat files, you will be offered free set of 0.5mm Flat Files.

**Purchase 3 sets of V2 micro Sabre files, you will be offered free set of 0.5mm Flat Files.

**Purchase 3 sets of Bent Tip Files, you will be offered free set of 0.5mm Bent Tip Files.

3 pieces of Detail Remover shaping/ smoothing grit bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set. Ideal for ejection pin marks removal, small area smoothing...etc:
Related video
Detail Removers tips and tricks (1)
Detail Removers tips and tricks (2)

Detail Removers Purchase OPTIONS:
(HE7002T05) Detail Removers, 0.5MM width , 25USD/set
(HE7002T10) Detail Removers, 1MM width, 25USD/set
(HE7002T20) Detail Removers, 2MM width, 25USD/set
(HE7002T30) Detail Removers, 3MM width , 25USD/set
Purchase of all Detail Removers, 10% off

BALL SANDERS:

3 pieces of Ball Sander shaping/ smoothing grit bits in 3 different grits (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) plus 3 pieces of polishers in 3 different grit (Medium, Super Fine, Ultra Fine) per set, Related video:
Stress Skin Effect using Ball Sanders

Ball Sander Purchase OPTIONS:
(HE7003R10) Ball Sanders, 1MM balls, 20USD/set
(HE7003R15) Ball Sanders, 1.5MM balls, 20USD/set
(HE7003R25) Ball Sanders, 2.5MM balls, 20USD/set 
Purchase of all Ball Sanders, 10% off

SPACER TOOLS: 

Accurate tools for visualize spacing, translate distance from one to another, marking positions, divide equally a distance, or gap size checking…etc, Related video
Rivet lines placement and allignment by Hobby Elements

Spacer tools Purhase OPTIONS: [CedB: Sorry, too many links to photos here - please see their faceBook page]
(HE2001T) Instant Equal Divider,(click to see) 17USD each.

(HE2002T) Circular Equal Divider Basic,(Click to see) 17USD each.

(HE2002TA) Circular Equal Divider (Odd numbers: 3-51, click to see), 25USD each.

(HE2002TB) Circular Equal Divider (Even numbers: 2-50, click to see), 25USD each.

(HE2002TC) Circular Equal Divider (Prime numbers: 2-97,click to see), 25USD each. (HE3001T) Horizontal Distance Pointer (click to see) (Spacer chips from 0.2mm to 3.0MM measured in horizontal direction, total 29 chips ), 20 USD each.
(HE3002T) Vertical Distance Pointer (Click to see) (Spacer chips from 0.2mm to 3.0MM measured in vertical direction, total 29 chips ), 20USD each.
(HE3003T) Spacer Chips (Click to see)3.1mm to 10MM (Total 70 chips). 45 USD each.
(HE3004T) Mini Divider, (Click to see), quickly picking 2 points of whatever the distance is, 10 USD each.

SECTION TRACER:
Newly modifyed section tracer for high resolution and accuracy profile shape translation, now smaller, lighter weight and more handy to use, Modifyed pins for more function. Ideal for scratchbuild modelers and advanced modelers.
Section Tracer by Hobby Elements

Section Tracer Purchase OPTIONS:
(HE1007HR) Section Tracer 7CM width,85USD, free shipping applies on whole order

(HE1005HR) Section Tracer 5CM (Click here)width,70USD, free shipping applies on whole order.

SHIPPING COST:
Shipping cost for all over the world:

1 item = 4 USD

2 items = 5 USD

3 items to 6 items = 9USD

7-12 items = 13USD

13+ items= Special quotation

Section Tracer order= Free shipping to whole order.

I use trackable air mail. I declare very low value of 6 USD, so you do not need to worry about tax. If you need any specific declarations, please let me know.

HOW TO PREORDER:

Simply reply me 

1) Item numbers and quantity 

2) your email that accociated with your Paypal account. 

later I will create Paypal invoice and email to you, all special offers and estimated date of production batch arrival will be indicated in the invoice.

**Note: Do not pay directly to my [email protected] paypal account, I do not receive money there. Please wait for my invoice.**

Order processing:

Starting from March 2019, I will process preorders in every 1-2 months production batch depends on customer order quantity and production parties requirements.
I am a one man side business seller, if you like my product and trust to place a preorder, your preorder will be arranged in production batches of estimated wait 4-8 weeks (approximately depends on order qty and production requirements), or exceptional case of immediate shipment if there is any piece instock.

After the production batch arrived from factory, I will arrange packing of items and ship your parcels to the mail address of your Paypal account. So please make sure that your Paypal mailing address is correct. Due to the different production parties (decals, abrasives, tracers are different parties and have their own schedules) , items will arrive in different dates, I will judge the shipment time for your order. If you have any concern with your preorder,you can ask about your order situation through email and then I will check for you.

I hope things are clear. If you want other specifyed information that does not mention here, or if you need advise , please let me know. Thank you for your support.

Regards
Vincent Po

Hobby Elements

• Like 1