"...around the corner" Version 2

tiking

18 hours ago, PhantomMajor said:

Where do you get all the  signs from,  do you  make them yourself? 

I make them myself. Well, actually just find the pics on the internet and download them and scale them in Word or Photoshop. But now, I started just to use Word. My apologies for the late reply.

• Like 1

On 2017-03-08 at 7:55 AM, PhantomMajor said:

Could you write a tutorial on how to do that as I am having a hard time finding the signs that I am looking for 

I have a tutorial somewhere using WORD. will post it when I find it.

• Like 1

Here you go. Let me know if you understand the  procedure:  How to use Microsoft Word to scale down photos you want to use with your models 

Follow these instructions which are all done within 'Word', unless specified otherwise. 

1. Click on 'View' 

2. Check 'ruler' box 

3. Click on 'File' 

4. Then 'Option' 

5. Then 'Advanced'. Then scroll to where you option to show measurements in units. Then adjust the units that will make it easier for you to understand. I use the metric system. So 'mm', is perfect for me. 

6. Go to the picture you have saved from the internet or if you already have it on your computer. 

7. Right click on the photo and click the option 'copy' 

8. Go back to word document and rght click and paste the photo within Word. 

9. When you have the photo in your Word document, just click on the corner of the image and you can scale the photo down by draging the corner until it reduces to the size on your document ruler( which you will see at the top of Word document). You can also zoom in to see the units better.  

10. This is the best part. when you are satisfied with the scale, all you have to do is right click on the image and choose copy and paste the same image next to it in the same document. You can do this as many times as you want.  

11. Now you can repeat this same procedure over and over with and photo you want to scale down. I usually collect many photos, and scale them down and put everything on the same document and print all in one go. Nice and easy. Just make sure you save the document in hight quality and make sure you print using high quality paper. It will be worth it, even if it cost a little more than cheap brands. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1