Yeovilton 2012

HammerUK9

Anyone planning to go to this?

Display Aircraft

It looks like they've got a pretty good line-up; an awful lot of Hawks on that list though! Typhoons seem to be strangely absent...

There's enough static aircraft there to get lots of photo opportunities, I'll do my best to make a few walkaround galleries if I can.

Also hopefully be my first drive on a shiny new motorbike :D

Tim

Anyone planning to go to this?

Display Aircraft

It looks like they've got a pretty good line-up; an awful lot of Hawks on that list though! Typhoons seem to be strangely absent...

There's enough static aircraft there to get lots of photo opportunities, I'll do my best to make a few walkaround galleries if I can.

Also hopefully be my first drive on a shiny new motorbike :D

Tim

Going up Friday to set up Culdrose West Cornwall model stand ,we are in 702 NAS hanger so give us a look in on Sat . Have a good time Len.

I'm really upset!! I was planning to go this year instead of doing FLying Legends and hence looking forward to 'VL' after a very long absence of attending shows like this one. Problem being I'll be on a flight back from Spain on that day! :raincloud::fraidnot:

Tim

I've been going for a few years now. The first time the Typhoon was meant to be flying, but the weather was bad (low cloud) so it didn't show. The weather did not stop the French Navy's Rafale from assaulting my eardrums, however. You might have thought the RAF's most advanced fighter would make an appearance, but since then it has not appeared in the programme.

Would love to, but the budget for this year has been stretched wafer [waffer] thin sir.

snap! RIAT's the lot for me this year (wedding to pay for :( ), hopefully next year will bring more!

would love to see the Pavehawk