Anyone got a collection of the Revell Star Wars ships?

I've been thinking about getting the complete set of the Revell Star Wars ships - the ones that are actual full kits, not the snap/easykit or the pocket versions, the boxed kit that need both painting and gluing. I have a few of them which i haven't built yet, but i've realized that all the kits are entirely different scales. From the ones i have, there's a  Tie fighter that's 1:110, Vader's Tie fighter that's 1:121 and the Snowspeeder that's 1:52. The other kits i don't have yet - the Naboo Starfighter, ARC-170, Tie Interceptor, Millennium Falcon, X-wing and Boba Fett's Slave one, are all all completely different scales from each other as well.

So because of the wildly varying scales, I'm wondering just how they'd all look together when built and painted. I've been unable to find any photos of them next to each other so far though. Does anyone know of any photos with those varying kits together so they can be compared?

4 minutes ago, TheVoidDragon said:

So because of the wildly varying scales, I'm wondering just how they'd all look together when built and painted. 

They'd all be about the same size.

Have a few of them in the stash myself.  

I think thats why they are all different scales, to make them all roughly palm of the hand size?