Hello from Staffordshire.

Telboy3510

Hi Everyone thought it about time I introduced myself as I have been using this website for a while now. Having retired a couple of years ago I have returned to modelling after a 20 year break.I have found this website so useful for picking up hints and tips etc, and what a revelation the airbrush has been, the gift that keeps on costing! 

My main interests are WW2 and Modern Warplanes in 1/72 scale and Warships in 1/350 scale. When I'm not modelling I enjoy playing golf, I don't think I could have picked 2 more expensive hobbies, that said it keeps me out of trouble.

I will post some of my builds on Ready for Inspection if I can work out how to do it.

Welcome aboard Telboy from another Staffie!

Looking forward to seeing some of your builds. Not too difficult to post but pics can be a little troublesome until you get the hang of it.

Edge

:welcome: aboard :)

29 minutes ago, Telboy3510 said:

the gift that keeps on costing! 

That's the same about every part of our hobby :shrug: Mind you, I did go through a fair number of needles when I was starting airbrushing, as I seemed to keep bending the tips :blush:

Welcome aboard from Italy, Telboy!

:wink: Happy to see another ships 1/350 scale modeller, I'll run in "ready for Inspection" to admire your job.

Fair Winds,

Laerte