Embraer E190 Finnair decals

BA777

As far as I know there aren't any.

To the best of my knowledge the only companies which produce after-market decals for the E190 are Nazca and Drawdecal and neither makes Finnair. 26 do a Finnair sheet for the E170. The tail logo would be usable on the E190 but the fuselage titles are probably too small and they have the E170 windows printed over them.

I hesitate to say it, but there's a Gio Finnair collection sheet which includes an E190.

Allegedly, it's available from our friend Alexander.

I'd forgotten about that. Maybe I should edit my post to read "... the only reputable companies which produce ... "

Over on Airliner Cafe they were still banging on about Gio/Alexander as recently as last month until the moderator locked the topic. I will never understand why people kept sending money to somebody who was blatantly untrustworthy.

As far as I know there aren't any.

To the best of my knowledge the only companies which produce after-market decals for the E190 are Nazca and Drawdecal and neither makes Finnair. 26 do a Finnair sheet for the E170. The tail logo would be usable on the E190 but the fuselage titles are probably too small and they have the E170 windows printed over them.

That's a bummer as I quite fancy building an AA E190 in Finnair colours..........:(