A-4C Skyhawk - Falklands/Malvinas 1982 - Hobbycraft 1/48

Pompeo,

Vi estas fotos recentemente no Facebook, achei incrível sua qualidade e acabamento ! Parabéns ! :goodjob:

Também gosto de ler sobre a história e modelar as máquinas que participaram do conflito das Falklands.

-----------

Pompeo
I saw these pictures at Facebook, and it is a cracking job !
I like to read about the Falkland's War and model the machines that participate of the conflict too.
  • Like 1

Very nice SkyHawk Pompeo! You just pushed the Argentine Skyhawk to the top of the to do pile. I have a HAS A-4C, SB A-4B conversion, Aires cockpit, FCM decals, just need to work out the unique antenna details. Love the camo with yellow ID panels, the Navy ones are cool too. First have to finish my SHAR build!

John

First of excellence build, think you done a great job not only of the building but the painting.

Am not going to get political but are people really being serious on here because its a Argentine kit?.....

for God's sake almost every 2nd build here is a German /Nazi aircraft, lets draw a line under the politics , thankfully the war(s) are in the past. We are just some guys & girls who like plastic kits :-)

• Like 2