As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ju52'.
Found 5 results
I finished this late last year, but haven't been able to publish it until now. What a kit for 20 years old. Absolutely fantastic from Revell. I only added resin seats in the cockpit and a couple of extras for the cargo area.
Here is the only C-79 in the USAAF inventory (as far as I know) The model is the old Airfix Junkers Ju52 with new engines from Flightpath and propellers from the new Airfix C-47. As the engines were made for the DC-2/DC-3 they had to be modified to fit the Ju52. It had flown for a couple of South American airlines before being confiscated by Peruvian government in 1941. It was later acquired by the USAAF as war prize and got new engines, instruments and radio among other changes. It was used in the Panama Canal Zone, in service with the USAAF 20th Transportation Squadron, Sixth Air Force.
My Revell 1/48 Ju52 , Been wanting to do a Ju52 for a while.The nose art is all original work so dont look to far into it , also the markings are probably wrong ,but its what i had so i went with it , i tend to do kits to what i like , so if you are expecting 100% originality not the place for you here lol hope you all like and feel free to leave comments good and bad , am a big boy i can take it lol , (ps here is a small WIP if intrested http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234963014-ju52-revell-148/ )
Hi everybody! This is my next model. I chose the color scheme of this legendary aircraft, which refers to the period of German troops landing on the Greek island of Crete in May 1941. The operation called "Mercury". Because I did not have ready decals - all the markings and letter codes was made from paint using airbrush.
This is a collection of all the small scale models myself and David (the husband) have built so far. These were all pretty hard to photograph being so small so i hope you don't mind my less than perfect photography skills (plus I should have dusted a couple first!) Lets begin with the Eduard spitfire, made by David. It was painted using alcad and tamiya acrylics. This model goes together like a dream and wing of this aircraft is phenomenally thin! Next up is the Stuka. This is the older eduard boxing with the snake (I presume the one coming out soon is the same kit just with different decals). This was also a great fit, although the photoetch and the flaps on the wings were fiddly and required a little bit of an extra file to make sure that they were staying put. The splotches on the undercarriage legs are done freehand. More to come....