Newark Sea Venom

AnonymousFO98

the way this is going between us we could do a walkround of every aircraft there!, i have hundreds at home on my pc, im limmited at the moment cos im at work and only have what i have put on photobucket!!

p.s. do you live local?

I wish!

Sadly only have these and the Shar2. My friend who was able to give me a lift no longer is able to drive so my chances of getting back are zip at the moment.

Not too many more now

mostly of the flap details which iirc came from the NF Venom which i am thinking has the same arrangements, so will include them here.

newark064.jpg

newark062.jpg

newark061.jpg

newark060.jpg

newark059.jpg

newark058.jpg

newark057.jpg

newark056.jpg

newark019.jpg

Edited by walrus

I wish!

Sadly only have these and the Shar2. My friend who was able to give me a lift no longer is able to drive so my chances of getting back are zip at the moment.

i live just outside retford about 20mins away and i go there a fair bit (its my closest model shop), so if there is anything you need, let me know, im curious where do you live?

Am in Sunny South Yorkshire

Penistone about 7 miles west of Barnsley

Aeroventure is probably nearer but a little tricky to get to on public transport. I like the shop at Newark except it is too tempting :lol:

i seam to frequent both newark and aeroventure on a fairly regular basis, so if you ever want anything let me know, if you can get to a local train station ill take you to newark if i can

some of our trains run through Sheffield to Nottingham if i'm not mistaken

many thanks for the kind offer Mark

no probs, retford train station is on that line i think, as long as im not working just give me a bit of notice and we will sort you out!

• 2 months later...

Gahd - those undercarts look like they came straight out the engine room of a destoyer...they certainly are "sturdy"....heavy ol' beast was the venom, was it??? ;)

Good work getting them! kudos!

Building me a 1/32 right now - will start a thread shortly.