Is it safe to use Tamiya gloss rattlecan on Vallejo model air?

Sandalphon

Good evening everyone just joined on here. I've been modeling for around a year and I'm perfecting my technique with every model but at last i find myself on one specific dilemma. I've been using Vallejo model air on every single model and I find myself in love with the products, simple Acrylics that go on with no problem, been spraying them on a Tamiya primer, recently switched over to Fine Primer white and it's doing wonders. 

Problems is, so far I've always been putting on my gloss coat with Vallejo premium gloss coat (airbrushed) and i always find myself with at least some degree of silvering on every model. I tried more coats, i tried more time to let it dry and right now I'm just wondering if maybe it's not glossy enough to avoid silvering. So i was thinking of switching to either Mr. Topcoat gloss or Tamiya Gloss (the rattlecan variety of both) and i was wondering if it's gonna be too aggressive for the vallejo model air paint and eat trough it or ruin it in some way? Maybe they are not compatible or something? I also wonder if its gonna cause problems when i use Tamiya panel liner on top of it since I do know that an incompatible coat can make the panel liner eat trough. So far I've used it on the vallejo premium coat and i didn't have problem in removing access but I'm worried if I'll have problem when I switch over. I thank all of you in advance for the responses, every detailed explanation on if compatibility of products and all is more than welcomed thanks to everyone! 

I've moved this to the Tools & Tips > Paint area, where it's better suited.  Please take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the layout of the forum, as there are usually suitable places to ask any questions you might have :yes:

• Thanks 1