1/16 King Tiger metal tracks.

I'm looking for a set for Tamiya King Tiger and understand Tamiya did their own set that is no longer available. Two other sets by Mitsal(KT early) and Kenny Kong fit the kit sprockets, can anyone point me in the direction of any stockists?

I appreciate that you've already found your KT tracks, but it's worth pointing out Forge Bear and Welsh Dragon Models. They tend to sell upgrades for RC tanks, but they are often also useable on static models. 

Cheers. 

Chris.  

15 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

I appreciate that you've already found your KT tracks, but it's worth pointing out Forge Bear and Welsh Dragon Models. They tend to sell upgrades for RC tanks, but they are often also useable on static models. 

Cheers. 

Chris.  

Hi Chris, thanks, I checked out Welsh Dragon, a lot of the stuff they do are aimed at Heng Long etc. The problem with the Tamiya 1/16 R/C KT is that there are only a couple of sets of metal tracks that actually fit the drive sprockets as they come, and thankfully I found a Kenny Kong set via his online rep in the USA. The kit is not altogether happy running on metal tracks as it comes,  and I've had to buy a number of other items including track tensioner for the rear idlers, a reinforcement for the gearbox mounting and supports for the drive shafts......it should all be worth it!