Aerotech 1/32 Ryan Spirit of St Louis?

PhantomMJI

After living for a time in San Diego, I have had an interest in the Ryan NYP Spirit of St Louis. I noticed that Aerotech recently released a 1/32 kit of this famus aircraft. Can anyone who has or seen this kit comment on it's quality? Does anyone know of any reviews for this kit? I am interested in the model but I am a bit reluctant to pick up such an expensive kit without knowing something about the model. Thanks for any comments!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:drink:

Can't comment on the Aerotech kit as I haven't seen one - but such a pity that the planned injection moulded kit from Pegasus Hobbies has never materialised - although it was mentioned again for release last year - so maybe one day?

http://www.pegasushobbies.com/spirit-pics.htm

SPIRIT_PIC3.jpg

sp-cage3.jpg

Iain

I suspect that kit will eventually see the light of day, since they've spent the money on the tooling (a long time ago). Most normal people can't spend the kind of money they have to have spent and let it just sit around not making anything back. Even if there's some legal issue over who owns it, eventually that will settle itself out and somebody will make use of it.