1/72 Spitfire IIa

hazza

right then, ive found it-kit was missing at first- but then found it in a lightning box!? , if you're wondering if i am sure if Ive got the right kit, then i am- my stash is very small :) everything else was in the original box. I have replaced the glue with a massive thick one with a huge nozzle, for extra realism :o.

the equipment :)

DSCN0616.jpg

DSCN0617.jpg

The pink floyd is on and i have made a start :)

DSCN0619.jpg

The kit is twisted and warped meaning there is a massive step gap on the cowling! just how it should look like :):thumbsup2::lol:

wings on in a minute :)

hazza

Edited by hazza444

some thin coats of paint on- starting to look like what i used to build now :thumbsup: this is brilliant fun, it has to be said :)

DSCN0622.jpg

Edited by hazza444

Looking good Hazza - with on doing the thin coats think its the only way to apply these paints.

Paul

Paint job looks good will attempt mine later on over easter holiday havn't got to do camouflage pattern with them thankfully!

Paint job looks good will attempt mine later on over easter holiday havn't got to do camouflage pattern with them thankfully!

This isnt the full pattern yet, just a rough idea where the paints go before i add the squiggly lines :lol:

• 2 weeks later...