Think I'll Have a Bash at This One

Fastcat

Hi all,

Never had a go at a group build so in view of all the enthusiasm on this board, thought it'd motivate me to build something!

Bought this beastie at SMW so thought it'd be a bit different. Besides that, it's even older than me!!!!!

Alfa308.jpg

Best of luck with all your builds, what a great selection.

Dave

Only I'll try to get it the right way round when I build it!!!

Neat. I always enjoyed the old pics and movies of those racers. Now there was some pluck.

I have some vintage pics of that sort of stuff somewhere around here. If I can turn them up and scan them, Ill post them.

Neat. I always enjoyed the old pics and movies of those racers. Now there was some pluck.

I have some vintage pics of that sort of stuff somewhere around here. If I can turn them up and scan them, Ill post them.

That's great, haven't found too many good refs on this car but I do love these things. There was some good stuff on the Alfa put out on one of the car forums, but it was a good while back sadly and all the pics had been deleted. Pity there aren't more kits available in this scale. I'd just love a Mercedes 154 in 1/24.

To save putting fellow modellers in peril with neck injuries, I've turned the thing round. :banghead:

Alfa308-1.jpg

Regards

Dave